CHECK-IN CHECKOUT POLICY
Check-in & Check-out: 24 hrs (Subject to availability)
Contact Less Check-in & Check-out available.
ID REQUIREMENT & AGE POLICY
All guests are required to produce a valid government approved ID (passport, driving license, voter ID) at the time of check-in. Foreign nationals must produce a valid passport & visa.
All guest undertakes to present the documents as mentioned above or any additional documents which may be needed, at the time of check in to enable the Hotel permit the stay.
All guests must be 18 years of age in order to be registered at the hotel.
Complimentary parking (mechanical car parking).
CREDIT CARD POLICY
Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
In case you are using Debit Card, please mention the same at the Front Desk that it is a debit card, so that the same can be used for an advance payment.
100% Non-Smoking rooms. Please note that smoking is not permitted in any public areas of the hotel. There are, however, designated smoking areas.
Pets not allowed
- 100% Non-Smoking rooms
- 100% Pure Vegetarian food
- Concierge desk
- Lobby Seating area
- Accessible friendly room
- Safe deposit boxes In-room
- Rollaway Bed (on charge)
- First Aid Supplies
- Left Luggage Facility
- Dry-cleaning (on charge)
- Complimentary High Speed Internet
- Public Telephone with assistance
- Emergency Exit Plan
- 24 hours security
- Smoke Detector
- Luggage Assistance (on request)
- Public Restrooms
- Electronic Key Card
- Electronic Adaptor
- Housekeeping service daily
- Laundry off-site
- Lost and Found
- Doctor on Call (on charge)
- 24 hours telephone assistance
- 24 hours check-in and check-out
- Luggage Assistance
- Wake Up call
- Multilingual Staff
- Emergency Alarms
GENERAL ROOM INFORMATION
- Coffee/Tea Maker ensemble in the room
- Electric kettle
- Satellite TV
- Mini Bar (Club Rooms)
- Drinking water
- Desk chair
- Waste Paper basket
- Black out curtains
- Wardrobe with hangers
- Turn Down (on request)
- Ice Bucket (on request)
- Multi Control Lighting Unit
- Luggage rack
- In room Storage Space
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Study Table reading lamp
- Bed Side Reading lamp
- Sofa (Club Rooms)
- Fire Exit Map
- Shoe shine Kit
- Work Desk
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Hair Dryer (on request)
- Dental Kit
- Shaving Kit (on request)
- Bath Mat
- Hand Towels
- Face Towels
- Sanitary Bin
- Health Faucet
- Toilet Rolls
- One Line Telephone
- Bathroom Slippers (Club Rooms)
- Isha Yoga Center – 30 kms
- Perur Pateeswarar Temple – 6.6 kms
- Gass Forest Museum – 1.7 kms
- The Botanical Garden – 3 kms
- Marudamalai Murugan Temple – 13.6 kms
- GeDee Car Museum – 3.6 kms
- Kovai Kondattam – 10 kms
- Kari Motor Speedway – 20 kms
- Kumaraswamy Lake – 1.4 kms
- Perur Lake – 5.7 kms
- Singanallur Lake – 13.2 kms
- Nilgiri Biosphere Park – 30.7 kms
- Pollachi – 42 kms
- The Nilgiris – 86 kms
- Valparai – 128 kms
- Mudumalai – 132 kms
- Coimbatore International Airport (CJB)
- Distance from the Hotel: 12.5 kms
- Copy service
- Fax service
- Internet Printing
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by Cash/Credit Card / Debit Card payment.
- Payments can also be made through RTGS/NEFT in which case, the UTR Number/ screen shot should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the arrival for the guest.
- Reservation will be cancelled automatically if full payment is not received by the hotel before the date of arrival.
- Should the guest arrive without pre-payment, the Hotel reserves the right to collect full payment upon check-in.
- ln the event that you have not specified your time of check in, please email/call us within 4 hours on receipt of this confirmation voucher, in the absence of your revert, this reservation will be treated as 12.00 noon check in/out.
- Booking would be cancelled after 3 hrs from the expected time of arrival unless there is a response from the guest to our phone call or e mail or re confirmed by the guest before arrival.
- ln accordance with the State Government guidelines a valid photo identity card / Passport (in case of foreign nationals) must be shown to the hotel authorities on check in (pan card is not valid). The photo identity card / passport (in case of foreign nationals) submitted to the hotel must be genuine and valid.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) is subject to change as per Government notification at the time of final billing of the room.
- All the rooms in the hotel are strictly NON-SMOKING. Any deviation to this effect, will attract a penalty of Rs 2000. (Guests are allowed to smoke in the designated area assigned in the lobby level, that can be found out from the front desk)
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
- Extra person / bed charges are on chargeable basis.
- Any food/beverages/liquor consumed through In Room Dining (IRD) or any consumption of items from the mini bar placed inside the room or any consumption from any other outlet in the hotel during the stay, will be on chargeable basis. In Room Dining service will be available from 06:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs.
- The Hotel has a zero-tolerance policy in which it will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation in the hotel or may remove a person who: while on the premises of the hotel acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroys or threatens to destroy hotel property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance; or refuses or is unable to pay for the accommodation or services.
- Keeping in accordance to strictly follow the prevailing covid guidelines and protocol of the state and central government, all guests, apart from wearing of mask and maintaining the required social distancing of 6 Feet compulsorily, are requested to observe, abide by, confirm to, and be bound by all applicable acts, laws, Government rules and regulations in force from time to time, for a safe stay.
- CANCELLATION: Guaranteed reservations may be cancelled 48 hours prior to the date of arrival. Retention charges for one night room tariff shall be levied for late cancellation (less than 48 hrs).
- NO SHOW AND SHORT STAY: In the event of a “No Show” or “Short Stay”, we will charge for the entire length of stay.
- REFUND DUE TO FORCED CLOSURE: If any untoward forced cancellation happens before the arrival of the guest, based on Government notification due to covid situation and only if it leads to the closure of the hotel, refund will be considered.
- ARBITRATION: In the event of any dispute or difference arising from the above Terms and Conditions, the same shall be referred for arbitrator to be appointed mutually by both the sides. The provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 shall apply to the proceeding and the seat of arbitration will be held at Coimbatore only.
- JURISDICTION: All the disputes arising on account of the above Terms and Conditions, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Coimbatore Court.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD, ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.