Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
IKON By Annapoorna respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice sets out information about how we treat your personal data, including when you visit our website (www.ikonbyannapoorna.com)
Table of Contents
1.Important information and who we are
2.The data we collect about you
3.How your personal data is collected
4.How we use your personal data
5.Disclosures of your personal data
1. Important information and who we are
Purpose of This Privacy Notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information about how The IKON By Annapoorna collects and processes your personal data, including any data you may provide through this website when you make a booking reservation, purchase another service, subscribe to our newsletter or consent to receive marketing communications.
This privacy notice should be read together with any other data privacy notice or fair processing notices we may provide to you from time to time in connection with our processing of your personal data for specified purposes.
This privacy notice is issued on behalf of IKON By Annapoorna and its group of affiliated entities and references to “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice, are referring to the relevant entity within The IKON responsible for processing your personal data. We will let you know which entity is the data controller of your personal data (or recipient of personal data as otherwise identified) when you make a reservation or purchase another service with us.
Changes to the Privacy Notice and your duty to inform us of the Changes
We keep our privacy notice under regular review.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us
2. The data we collect about you
Types of Personal Data
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed or cannot be revealed and which is classified as anonymous data.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth, gender, nationality and passport or identification card details.
- Contact Data includes billing address, home and business address, email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of booking reservations, services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username (identifier email address used to log-in) and password, booking reservations, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences (such as for specific destinations, room types or other requests), feedback, survey responses, company information, IKON By Annapoorna membership or other loyalty program information.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We may also use and share information which does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity including statistical or demographic data (Aggregated Data) for any purpose. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you. We treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We may in certain circumstances collect and process Special Categories of Personal Data about you including disability and health records relevant to your visit (such as food allergies, health condition requirements and hotel accessibility requirements) and religious information relevant to your visit (such as dietary requirements), in which case we shall only do so in accordance with applicable law (which may require that we obtain your consent).
Failure to Provide Personal Data
In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to perform our obligations to you in connection with the services you request from us (for example, to fulfill your booking reservation or to provide you with other services) or in order to comply with certain legal requirements. If you fail to provide information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the services you desire. We will of course notify you if this is the case.
3. How your personal data is collected
Your personal data is made available to us through various methods, including:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile and Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- make a booking reservation.
- directly provide it to us at IKON By Annapoorna
- create an account on our website.
- subscribe to our newsletter or other publications.
- request marketing communications be sent to you.
- enter a competition, promotion or survey.
- when u give us feedback Or contact us.
- Technical Data from the following parties:
(a) Advertising networks such as search engines and social channels
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators.
4. How we use your personal data
Purposes for which we will use your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data for the purposes described below, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another purpose and which is compatible with the original purpose. You can contact us for more information in connection with the purposes for which your personal data is processed at any time.
|Purpose/Activity||Types of personal data used|
|To register you as a new guest/customer||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile|
|To process and fulfil your booking reservation including:Managing payments, fees and chargesInvoicing and collecting money owed to us||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Financial (d) Transaction (e) Profile|
|To manage our relationship with you which will include:Communicating with you before, during and after your visitProviding guest and concierge servicesEnsuring your preferences and interests as a guest are recorded for future visitsResponding to enquiries or complaintsNotifying you about changes to our terms or privacy noticeAsking you to leave a review or take a survey||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Financial (d) Transaction (e) Marketing and Communications (f) Profile|
|To enable you to partake in a promotion, prize draw, competition or complete a survey||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications|
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical|
|For website delivery, optimisation and advertising online, including: Delivery of online advertising to youMeasuring the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to youUsing data analytics to improve our website, services, marketing, guest and customer relationships and experiences||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications (f) Technical|
|Email marketing (including to make suggestions and recommendations to you about services that may be of interest to you and to send you details of promotional offers)||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical (d) Usage (e) Profile (f) Marketing and Communications|
Additional Information about Marketing
- You may receive marketing communications from us if you have so requested, or if you have made booking reservations or purchased other services from us and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing.
- You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences, by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you, or by contacting us at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, we may continue to communicate with you in connection with your booking reservations, enquiries, or other transactions, as such communications are necessary in connection with our provision of services to you and are not marketing.
5. Disclosures of your personal data
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes described in section 4, above.
- Members of The IKON/Annapoorna group.
- Other third parties including booking partners, travel agents, marketing and PR companies, customer service companies, market researchers, data analytic companies, booking comparison websites, airline or car rental partners and loyalty program partners.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
6. Data security
We have put in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
7. Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.